* It's Dropping!!! *
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Hmmph...was walking alone @ TM looking for blank DVD. Got it @ Popular. It's kinda crowded @ TM. I decided to go home after i found the thing. When i was cuming down the escalator, there's dis push-cart selling nice dresses. I looked @ it closer n asked how much is the price. It's 49 bucks. Arggghh...can it be cheaper! Ahahaha....it's really really nice k!
Before i forget....i wanna wish Alif congratz 4 passing his TP!!! I'm really hapi 4 u! *smile* I told u, u will pass the TP without any problem. U're a pro. dude! *wink* Chat wif him 4 like 15 mins on the phone. I was so excited when he msg me - "Dayah...Alhamdulillah...I've passed!" Ahahaha....4 all the hardwork n effort, u deserve to pass, Alif...=)
Gosh...last Tues was the last episode of the drama "Dua Hati" @ TV3. After like 3 months of showing. I like to watch the drama. It's about dis 2 bestfrens. Backstabber!!!! Dat's normal.... Gonna miss the theme song. Meaningful lyrics... Seandainya dapat kau dengar
Suara hati ku menagih cintamu
Kau yang ku idam-idamkan
Tak dapat ku bongkar rahsia
Biar ku simpan selama mana pun
ku sedar ku tak secantik wajah
Haizz~ Dats wat i feel now...Ahakz~Joking!!! "Prison Break" will end soon too. Last 2 episodes. =( Ok, dis is the really feeling. i doesn't feel good now. Maybe coz of the "singing in the rain". Will stop here, ppl!!! Keep tagging in.
EmoHidz Gave Up @ 10:48 AM
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *