* Happy Birthday To Me... *
Monday, April 09, 2007
...Happy Birthday to Me...
...Happy Birthday to Me...
...Happy Birthday to Nur Hidayah Solman...
...Happy Birthday to Me... LOL!!! Sing a bdae song to myself... * lame *
I wanna thank my buddiez, cusinz n adeq-adeq for the bdae wishes via SMSes, Friendster, Phone Call n MSN. I was touched by all of u. Thanx for rmbr-ing the date 08-04...Thanx alot, darlz - Jama, Lina, Fiza, Juma, Fatiah, Mages, Noorhidayah, Agatha, Yati, Saq, Syam, Wardah, Hamidah, Fadzillah, Jingle n of coz, to mak n abah...Those ppl who i missed out, sori aite~
Dis year was kinda diff. My bdae celeb was incomplete without her. I remembered last yr, she called me n wished, "Happy Birthday, dear!". But dis yr, not anymore. Umi Siti, wherever u are, i miss u... * sob *
Mama? I tink she 4got but it's ok wif me. As long as i knw she's fine, i'm hapi~ =)
Had an early celeb on friday wif de buddiez @ Vivo CT. Although it's a simple celeb, i had fun eating n eating n eating. We juz can't stop eating. LOL!!! Ate 3 times within like every half an hour. I tink i've gain weight...Ahakz~ Niwae, pix uploaded n displayed in my plasma tv...Enjoy, ppl!
EmoHidz Gave Up @ 1:05 PM
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *