<body>

* HJ Reunion *

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

*yawn* I'm so sleepy~ Had only 5 hours of sleep last nite. I wanna sleep early today. Can?

Yeah!!! it's term break, ppl~ I'm so waiting for dis moment though it's only 1 week. If i'm in class now, i won't be here updating my blog. Duh~ Hmmph...kinda miss my dear kakak2 NYP oreadi~

Yest was HJ REUNION!!! It was madness! The last time we met was during my b'dae celeb in april. But yest was a lil bit diff coz hanim managed to join us. She brought along her son, Dani. He was so cute! It was a complete HJ gathering as HJ was made up of 5 ppl...

Hafizah + Hanim + Hidayah + Jumariah + Jamaliyah = HJ

The gerls went wild on shopping!!! Every1 of us had at least bought 1 thing @ Far East Plaza. For me, i got myself new SLIPPERS again n a BABY DOLL DRESS again. I lurp the dress very much. Den dat sum1 was envy n keep looking at my dress. LOL! Jgn jealous, sis~ *wink*

I've uploded the pix. Check it out!!! Niwae, my fav song is played in my blog!!! I juz lurp dis song. Enjoyz, ppl~
she misses her...




____________________________________________________________

Talk 2 Me Session:

Hid to iskandar: updated!

Hid to wardah: yeap, kak hid view ur blog oreadi. Nice~ *wink*

Hid to Alvin: gud luck for ur TP, bro!

Hid to Fatiah: thanx 4 dropping by, sis. =) I'm fine but kinda bz lately.

____________________________________________________________


EmoHidz Gave Up @ 12:18 PM

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *