* Thank You Teacher *
Sunday, September 02, 2007
I would like to take dis opportunity to wish all my teachers... HAPPY TEACHER'S
DAY!!!
Xpecially to dis lovely ppl... Mdm Sapiah aka Mama Sap...Sweet, caring n loving woman. She's the best!!! She's like a mum to me in skewl n outside skewl. Known her for 5 yrs now. We are very2 close. She knows a lot abt me. Heart her many2 n 4ever~ Mdm Siti aka Umi Siti...The weird ting is dat she never teach me b4 but we are close. Mama introduced me to her without me knowin. B4 she transferred to another skewl, she asked Umi to take care of me in skewl. Sweet kan~ I got to know dis from Umi. I called her "Umi" ever since i grad. I never regret knowin her. She will remain in my heart no matter wat. Cey~ Weewitt!!!
Mr Anthony aka Papa Bear...The best male teacher i ever had~ He's funny coz he could make us laugh wen we're in no mood. He's a generous n treat us very well. I lurp every lessons taught by him coz he makes the lesson interesting~
T h a n k Y o u T e a c h e r ! ! !
PS: All in BLUE are links.
EmoHidz Gave Up @ 2:37 PM
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *