* Backo...*
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Hey Peepz! Sori i've neglected my blog for quite sumtime oredi. Frankly speaking, i've no time to update lah...Been bz wif skewl!!! ICAs, projects, blablabla...
I'm lookin 4ward to the holis!!! I need a break~ *sigh*
Oh yes...btw, i lurp my new modem very much!!! Juz change my modem today n upgraded to a faster speed. Now, i'm waitin 4 my Wiiiiiiiiiii...cant wait to get hold of it!!!
Arrgghhh~ need to settle my skewl fee by next wk! I still haf a mix feelin abt dis...Continue or Not? But i tink i've make my decision...
Latest update abt me...i'm in luv~ What r u tinkin??? I'M IN LUV WIF MAZDA 6!!! I juz luv drivin the car ard recently. Haizz~
I'll stop here...b4 dat, here's the remaining pix during hari raya wif HJ...Ahahaha! Dah basi sey~
havin our fruits party after heavy meal... Alalala...manje nye nak suap2! LOL!!! I juz luv grapes~ I've no idea wat's bhind dis pic...
*Fiza + Juma + Hid + Jama = De Chubby*
Weeewiiiit...sopan sey!!! Ahakz~ Bravo...Well Done!!! *clap* Credit to Jama...*was force*
We will be welcumin 2008 in less den a mth...Wat's my resolution ehk? Hmmpphh~
EmoHidz Gave Up @ 10:40 AM
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *