Ello ppl! Sori i've been missing for a while...
Sadness was wat i xperience at the beginning of 2008. My big family n i lost sumone dear to us. My beloved granny passed away on 12 Jan 08 . Everyting happens so fast...I must say, i miss her so much~
Allahyarhamah Hajah Saliha Omar - Jan 1928 to 12 Jan 2008
Semoga ALLAH mencucuri Rahmat ke atas rohnya. Al Fatihah....
_________________________________________________
Wiii
FYI, I sold my Nintendo Wii coz i find dat i've no time to play due to my hectic life. It's a heart-breakin but sumtimes u haf to sacrifice the tings u luv. Wif the money, i bought myself HTC Touch White!!! Yes...
In memories...My Wii~ Played it for like less than 5 times.
Time to let my Wii go~
________________________________________________
Examz
Alhamdulillah~ my examz is over!!! My last paper was on thurs. Frankly speakin, i've no confident. I'll accept if i haf to take supp paper. I've lost my focus n i've no idea where it went too...
Went out wif the sistaz to East Coast Park during the Chinese New Year.
1 Emo n 2 Crappiez
I'm freakin out wif the AFA!!!
Ma temptation!!! Oreo Chessecake~
Self-study @ the National Library~
Chill out wif Lina @ Starbucks after the self-study...I was tense!
1 of the daez during the exam period...i was down!
_________________________________________________
Triple H
The nite after the examz, i was so shag n havin a bad headache at ard 3am n i decided to xtend my leave for another dae. Yest i woke up at 8am n slept again till ard 12 noon.
In the afternoon, i went out wif my beloved kak tena. It's an unxpected meet up actually. She was oso on leave yest, so we wanted to release tension n decided to meet up @ Vivo. =) She was wif her "lil hero". We watched "JUMPER"!!! "Anyway...Anytime...Instantly...". I like wen the part Jamie Bell stole a Merz n drove between bz road of Tokyo. Besh ar~ ;-) I really enjoyed my dae going out wif kak hatenah n hero kecik. *i forgot his name...ehehe...but his name starts wif H oso* Akak, thanx 4 the movie n dinner. =) Lurp u, kak...Muackx~

H for Hid *blur ver*

Double H!!! *alalala...cutenye~*

Power H!!! "Hid, semalamnye paper mcm susah eh?", says kak hatenah. Hid reply, "A'ah lah kak. Hid confident....kene ambil supp. *sigh*". (Saje2 buat dialog...hehehe)
feel kinda weird wen i wore the small watch. Ahaha~ Used to wearin big watch lah...Xchange watch wif "hero kecik".
_________________________________________________
I gtg, ppl...will update again, ya~
*she's still around in my heart ~ Alwayz...*